Today we watched Conference, April 6, 2008, today is Jan's Birthday. We hope you had a good one, Jan. All you people who were able to get the conference, wasn't all the messages just so wonderful, and informative? Well I thought I had a little that I wanted to write, but it took me so long to get this blog going, I guess I will forget it for now.
Well here I am back with Teme's help and a month later. Ha! Ha! A lot has taken place since I started this blog. I think I will just stop here, and add what I have already started on my e-mail for now. Friday we spent the day with Emily and Peter, as this was their wedding day. It was a beautiful day and wedding in the new Rexburg Temple. Man, Jan, had baked at least 15 pies, and a full course of food. It was very nice. She planed for 65 people, (I don't know how many were there, but there was a house full.
Well it is 9:40 p.m. here and I'm tired, and I want to go pick up, what I wrote on my e-mail. I sure hope I can do that, I probably will need help from Teme.
We love you all, I can hardly wait to read all of your newsletters. I sure hope James will find my letter and print it. We sure hope everyone is well and happy and will find the time to write, we have all miss your letters,Wendy. We sure hope your not mad at us or are ill.
Love,
Grandma
April
No comments:
Post a Comment